deepsworld

Friday, February 03, 2006

So I created my Blog!

After incessant teasing by friends, astonished looks of acquaintances, today I finally created my blog.....my own little literary space. I could never really decipher people's fascination or rather obsession with blogs.........till now, when I have myself become a part of the blog-family.

As luck would have it, most of my friends are journalists, and for them blog is the first step towards the literary world. I was hounded, teased to death, even labelled pseudo journalist just because I had no blog. My own dear friends questioned my writing capabilities just because of this little space.

Oh, how I believe friends can be such a precious nuisance at times.!But today its different, I have done my homework and I am more than eager to face them. My treasured little blog is ready and I have posted my first copy.

Lets see how things go for me from here.

Here, my dear friends, is the blog from your lazy bum buddy for you.

Read it, even if you get bored to death, its worth it.

1 Comments:

Blogger aklanta said...

Hey
I am so happy seeing you stepping into the world of crazy bloggers...its really a mad mad world and I know you will find yourselves adding your “madness bytes” in it….
welcome and happy blogging…

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home